Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 1 generous quart.
- 2 cups fresh, ripe, very small peaches, finely chopped
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups heavy or whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- Combine the peaches, ½ cup of the sugar, and the lemon juice in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring the mixture every 30 minutes.
- Remove the peaches from the refrigerator and drain the juice into another bowl.
- Return the peaches to the refrigerator.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1 – 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the remaining ¾ cup sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and milk and whisk to blend.
- Add the peach juice and blend.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following manufacturer's instructions.
- After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done) add the peaches, then continue freezing until the ice cream is ready.