Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- pork with bones
- tomato paste
- 6% vinegar
- sour cream
- Cook beef with pork bones until done.
- Julienne carrot, chop parsley and onion.
- Then blanch onion, after that add tomato paste to it and stew for 10 minutes.
- Put cubed potatoes in broth.
- Bring to boil, then add boiled, peeled and julienned beet, fried until golden flour, carrot and onion and cook for 15 minutes.
- Then add sugar and vinegar, salt to taste.