Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tbl olive oil
- 1 med Onion chopped
- 2 x garlic cloves minced
- 2 med red bell peppers cut 2" strips
- 2 med green bell pepper cut 2" strips
- 2 med yellow bell pepper cut 2" strips
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (oil-cured or not) cut into strips
- 2 med firm ripe tomatoes
- 3 tbl minced fresh parsley (optional)
- salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the Onion and saute over medium heat until it is translucent. Add the garlic, bell peppers, wine and dried tomatoes. Stir in 1/4 cup water and bring to a simmer. Cook, covered, over medium-low heat until the peppers are tender but not overdone, about 8 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and continue to cook, uncovered, just until they have lost their raw quality, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the optional parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve at once.