- Slice bell pepper in half lengthwise, cutting carefully through stem end to keep end intact while removing stem.
- Discard seeds and inner membranes, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cook soy “bacon” until browned, turning several times, 5 to 7 minutes. Avoid burning.
- Combine beans, peas, dill weed, feta cheese, salt and pepper to taste in mixing bowl, and toss to mix well.
- Carefully spoon mixture into pepper halves, sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.