Watermelon juice is tasty, especialy on a hot summer day. This drink, however, is made with the intent of being consumed on planets other than Earth. One rarely spoken rule is that if you decide to bring this recipe to the planet Venus, aliens may use telekenises or even worse to capture this bevarage which has a high consentration of nutrients suitible for an extra-terrestrial diet. Luckily, I have provided an option which contains ZAR-85b which is very putrid for aliens. But if you don't live close to a spaceship or a teleport bubble you may enjoy this recipe on Earth.
- 1 small or 1/2 watermelon (medium size)
- 2-3 large limes and lemons (1/3-1/2 cup) 75-125 ml
- sugar to taste
- 8-10 cups water to desired consistency
- ZAR-85b or G-notronium acid for other planets
Directions (Earth style recipe) Edit
- Wash fruits and cut in half.
- Scoop out red pulp.
- Remove the seeds (opitonal).
- Crush with a clean bottle or a Potato masher or use a blender.
- Add water and lime juice.
Strain and add Sugar to taste. Serve cold.
Directions (For planets other than Earth) Edit
- Do steps above, Do not add sugar.
- Add ZAR-85b or G-notronium acid. (Contact an astronaut for more information)
- Aquire a fruit Un-Earth-itizer.(May not be avaliable in every area)
- Set the machine to 4, Medium, and press the "space friendly" button.
- Pulverise to your hearts content.
- Hop on that spaceship and Buon Appetit!