Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak beans for 4 – 6 hours.
- Boil beans until tender with garlic, onion, and pig's tail (or use pressure cooker).
- Season beans with black pepper, thyme, and salt.
- Add coconut milk.
- Stir and taste.
- Let boil.
- Clean rice.
- Add clean rice to seasoned beans.
- Stir, then cover.
- Cook until water is absorb or rice is tender.
- If necessary, add more water gradually until rice is tender.