Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil water with cinnamon stick and spice seeds.
- Add rice and cook rice until it absorbs all the water.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs, add milk, essence, rum and nutmeg to make a custard.
- Add boiled rice.
- Mix well.
- Put in a deep greased cake tin or pyrex dish.
- Dot top with margarine.
- Bake in moderate oven 350°F / 180°C for 40 – 45 minutes until a knife inserted come out dry.
- Put a pan of water in bottom of oven.