- 2 lbs pork (trimmed or excess fat) 900 g
- 1 tsp salt 5 ml
- ½ tsp pepper 2 ml
- ½ small red recardo
- 1 tsp fat 5 ml
- 1 cup water 250 ml
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- ½ cup flour 125 ml
- ¼ cup vinegar 50 ml
- Clean meat with lime juice or vinegar.
- Cut meat into serving pieces and season with salt, pepper, recardo, and season all.
- Heat frying pan or skillet. Add fat and seasoned meat.
- Cook on both sides until brown. Add water gradually. Add sliced onions. Cook until meat is tender.
- Mix flour with water. Strain to remove any lumps.
- Put to boil until it thickens. Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Add vinegar and keep stirring.
- Add this mixture to cooked Pork. Serve with corn tortillas.