Got a frozen beer mug? This ice-cold fruit punch is made and mixed with real fruit juice and lemon-lime soda and is great for breakfast, dinner, or lunch, or as the new accompaniment to any meal. Ginger ale and cinnamon rarely work for this, too.
- 2 cups pineapple juice, 500 ml.
- 2 cups grapefruit juice, 500 ml.
- 4 cups orange juice, 1 liter
- 4 cups water, 1 liter, cold only
- 2 pints ginger ale or 7-Up
- Mix all ingredients in a large mug or bowl, except water and 7-Up or ginger ale.
- Add water, mix, and put to chill.
- When ready to serve, add 7-Up or ginger ale. Pour or scoop the soda-based fruit punch into a beer mug with ice cubes.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 2 cups or 10 glasses