- Heat oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Grease and flour two 9" round layer cake pans.
- In large mixing bowl add all dry ingredients (i.e. flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and soda, salt (mix dry ingredients).
- Add, eggs, milk, vanilla and oil, beat on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water (mixture will be thin.
- Pour in two cake pans and bake for 30 – 35 minutes (cool for a few minutes, then remove from tin).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.