Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F /180°C.
- Prepare a small cake tin (8" x 2").
- Grease and flour tin.
- cream fat and sugar until well mixed.
- Beat eggs.
- Add to fat and sugar mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture (fold in).
- Add grated orange peel and grated carrots.
- Put batter in greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F /180°C for 35 – 40 minutes.