Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Looking for a simple dip that would complement the slight bitterness in Belgian endive, we added yogurt-salmon mixture. Great taste and makes a fine appetizer !
- 4 x Heads Belgian endive
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup Minced celery
- 2 tbl Minced Shallots
- 2 tbl Minced pimento
- 2 tbl Minced fresh dill
- 1 tsp Grated lemon peel
- 1/2 lb Cooked salmon chilled and Flaked
- Few dropshot pepper sauce
- Wash the Endive and pat dry. Trim root ends and separate leaves.
- Combine the yogurt, celery, Shallots, pimento, dill, and lemon peel.
- Gently stir in the salmon.
- Season to taste withhot pepper sauce.
- Mound mixture in a shallow bowl and tuck the Endive leaves around the edges.
MAKES ABOUT 2 CUPS