Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Very tasty chocolate Snack Cake straight from Belgium ! Easy to prepare !
- 2 1/3 c Sugar 1 2/3 c cocoa
- 2 1/4 c water
- 2/3 c Veg. oil
- 3 lg eggs
- 2 tb sour cream
- 2 ts vanilla
- 2 1/3 c flour
- 3 tb cornstarch
- 2 1/2 ts Soda
- 1/2 ts salt -----glaze-----
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate; chopped
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease 2 9" round cake pans.
- Sift Sugar and cocoa together in large bowl.
- Whisk in water, then oil, eggs, sour cream and vainlla.
- Whisk in dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into pans and bake 40-45 minutes.
- Until firm in center.
- Cool in pans on racks 10 minutes.
- Invert and remove pans; cool completely.
- GLAZE: Heat cream to boiling. Remove from heat and add chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour evenly over cakes.