Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place chopped ham bones and beef in a saucepan of cold water and bring to a boil.
- Froth with a skimmer and allow to simmer over a slow fire.
- Half an hour before stock is done add the salt, drop in cleaned and washed carrot, onion, parsley root.
- Strain the stock.
- Pry the shredded carrot, parsley and onion in pork fat.
- Add tomato paste and keep over a slow fire for about ten minutes.
- To the boiling stock add cubed potatoes, boiled shredded beetroot, onion and roots browned slightly, flour blended with some stock and cook until it is done.
- Season the boršc with sugar and vinegar.
- Cut boiled meet and sausages into chunks and add to the boršc.