Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel, seed, and quarter quinces.
- Further slice quarters into 5 mm (3/16 inch) pieces.
- Bring to a boil in a large pot until quinces are soft.
- Remove quinces with slotted spoon.
- Add sugar and boil to make syrup.
- Return quinces to the pot and cook 5 – 6 minutes, reduce heat.
- Cook until quince slices become transparent and the syrup turns an orange color.