Fried eggs with garlic and lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- juice of ½ lemon or 1 teaspoon sumac
- 6 eggs
- crushed dried mint to garnish
- Melt the butter in a large skillet, or use 2 smaller ones.
- Add the garlic and lemon or sumac.
- Slide in the eggs, previously broken into a bowl, and continue to fry gently.
- Rub some of the dried mint in the palm of your hand, letting it sprinkle over the eggs.
- When the whites are set, remove the pan from the heat, sprinkle lightly with salt, and serve.