Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fried eggs with garlic and lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- juice of ½ lemon or 1 teaspoon sumac
- 6 eggs
- crushed dried mint to garnish
- Melt the butter in a large skillet, or use 2 smaller ones.
- Add the garlic and lemon or sumac.
- Slide in the eggs, previously broken into a bowl, and continue to fry gently.
- Rub some of the dried mint in the palm of your hand, letting it sprinkle over the eggs.
- When the whites are set, remove the pan from the heat, sprinkle lightly with salt, and serve.