Steamed chicken in Beijing-style sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp corn flour
- 150 ml water
- Wash and wipe dry chicken, brush Shaoxing wine over whole surface.
- Marinate chicken for 25 minutes, steam the chicken for 25 minutes in high heat.
- During steaming chicken, remove red pepper seeds and shred, also spring onion.
- Chop steamed chicken into bite size, place onto a plate in order.
- Put shredded red pepper and spring onion on chicken's surface.
- Heat wok, add in sauce and cook until boil, pour onto the chicken.
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil by wok, pour hot oil onto chicken's surface, serve.