Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Steamed chicken in Beijing-style sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp corn flour
- 150 ml water
- Wash and wipe dry chicken, brush Shaoxing wine over whole surface.
- Marinate chicken for 25 minutes, steam the chicken for 25 minutes in high heat.
- During steaming chicken, remove red pepper seeds and shred, also spring onion.
- Chop steamed chicken into bite size, place onto a plate in order.
- Put shredded red pepper and spring onion on chicken's surface.
- Heat wok, add in sauce and cook until boil, pour onto the chicken.
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil by wok, pour hot oil onto chicken's surface, serve.