Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
This is a delicious appetizer for fry lovers. The chana dal flour is made by grinding the chana dal in a processor.
- Chana dal flour- 2 tablespoon
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Brinjal- cut into slices
- Chili powder- to taste
- Water – depends on the paste
- Oil- 1 cup/10 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste. Heat the oil in a pan.
- Take a handful amount of the paste with the brinjal and carefully place it into the oil.
- Fry them and keep aside over a plate and serve with tomato ketchup, green chutney, red chutney or any dip.