Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How to enjoy with old Bosnian meal even if you don't eat so much? Begova corba is perfect for you if care about your weight and it's perfect in hot summer days!
- 1 kg chicken meat
- carrots celery root
- 50 g okra
- 20 g rice
- 2 dl sour cream
- 3 yolks freshly
- squeezed lemon juice
- Mix meat and vegetables in the water, add salt and boil.
- When done, separate the liquid from the solid parts of soup and cut the meat and the vegetables in small pieces.
- When cut, re-add them to the liquid you drained previously.
- Put the entire package to be boiled and add previously cooked rice and okra.
- Before serving, add yolks and sour cream to the soup.