Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash the beets and cut off the tops.
- Peel the beets, slice them into ¼ inch thick rounds, and steam over boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and place into a serving dish.
- Combine the mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar and dill.
- Pour over the cooked beets and toss to mix.
- Serve hot or chilled, or add to green salads.