- Drain beets and save liquid.
- Combine sugar, potato starch and salt in a saucepan.
- Stir in beet juice, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until very thick.
- Add orange juice, rind, vegetable shortening and sliced beets.
- Mix until beets are well coated.
- Heat thoroughly and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.