Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Harrington Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon rice flour
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- ½ beetroot grated
- 1 bunch spring onion finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon green chilies crushed fine
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ¼ teaspoon soda bicarbonate
- ½ teaspoon salt
- oil to shallow fry
- Mix all ingredients except oil then add enough water to make batter.
- Spread a big spoonful thickly into a hot omelet pan.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon oil over it.
- Flip over and roast the other side.
- Serve immediately.