Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ramone Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 medium beets boiled or steamed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Slice beets and heat olive oil in well seasoned sauté pan over medium heat.
- Spoon in the garlic.
- When garlic begins to sizzle slide in the beets and toss or gently stir for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley and salt over beets and grind over fresh pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.