Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Supa de sfecla
- 3 qts / 3 l water
- 2 lbs / 1 kg red beets
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon butter
- boiled noodles or toasted bread
- Clean the beets, wash and grate.
- Set to boil with the water for 30–40 minutes (uncovered).
- Strain and then add to the liquid the salt, sugar and vinegar.
- After it comes to another boil, add the butter mixed with the flour and sour cream, mix well and let it boil for a little while.
- Serve with boiled noodles or toast.