Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 pound beets
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- large pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt to taste
Beet salad II Edit
Beet salad I Edit
- Wash the beets well, being careful not to break their skins.
- Cut off the tops, leaving a stalk of about 1½ inches.
- Boil, covered, until tender.
- Allow the water to cool, then slip off the skins, trim off the tops, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over beets.
- Let marinate 1 hour before serving.