- 1 can (16 ounces) whole beets, drained
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon grated Onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Grate or mince beets.
- In casserole or other container with a cover, mix beets with remaining ingredients. Cover.
- Store in refrigerator for at last 1 day before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.