- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Add vanilla.
- Fold sifted flour, baking powder and salt into egg mixture.
- Heat beer.
- Add beer and melted butter at once to batter.
- Pour into greased cherry-lined tube or molded pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Turn out on cake rack to cool.
- Prick top of cake and drizzle with 4 tbsp of warm beer.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.