Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 cups dark beer
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pickling spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (I use more, but being a gal from the South, the hotter the better)
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and stir until salt and Sugar and dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Soak fish in brine for 2 hours before smoking or grilling.