- Separate onions into rings.
- Heat oil to 370°F.
- Combine flour and cornmeal, set aside.
- Stir together milk and beer.
- Dip onions into milk mixture.
- Dredge in flour mixture to coat evenly.
- Dip into milk mixture then flour mixture again.
- Place onto waxed paper.
- Chill for 15 minutes to set coating.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.