Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 4 cups
- 1 envelope golden onion soup mix
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup beer, any regular beer
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- use any of the following veggies 'n' things to equal 4 to 5 cups:
- In deep fat fryer, heat oil to 375°F.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat golden onion recipe soup mix, flour, baking powder, eggs, mustard and beer until smooth and well blended.
- Let batter stand 10 minutes.
- Dip suggested veggies 'n' things into batter, then carefully drop into hot oil.
- Fry, turning once, until golden brown; drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm.