Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can beer, room temp (any brand or type will do)
- smoked sausage, enough to fill crock pot
- Cut each pound of smoked sausage into 4 pieces.
- Pour the beer in the bottom of the crock pot and pile in the sausage.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, then switch to low until ready to serve.
- Those who like a strong beer taste will want the pieces that actually bathed in the beer.
- The pieces toward the top of the crock pot will have a more delicate beery tang.