- Combine beer, oil, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp, stir and cover.
- Marinate for 60 minutes.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Place shrimp on well-greased broiler rack; broil for 4 minutes, 4 – 5 inches from flame.
- Turn and brush; broil 2 – 4 minutes more or until bright pink.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.