Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat 4 quarts water to a boil in a stockpot, over a moderately-high flame.
- Add beer, garlic, salt, thyme, bay leaves, celery seed, parsley, and cayenne.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp, return to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Drain well and remove to a serving bowl or platter.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, and Tabasco sauce.
- Serve shrimp hot, accompanied by a spiced butter.