Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and ½ to 1 bottle of beer (depending on how thin or thick you would like the batter).
- Remember, always add more flour if batter is too thin.
- Dip pieces of haddock in batter and place directly in a pan of hot oil on the barbecue or place haddock directly on the barbecue.
- Cook each piece for 5 minutes and turn when golden, then cook other side for 5 minutes until golden - low to medium heat.
- When cooked, drizzle with lemon.