Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 3 to 4
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup beer
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- 3 chicken breast halves; skinless, boneless
- 1¼ cups vegetable oil
- Beat the egg lightly with a whisk.
- Beat in the beer, then the dry ingredients, whisking until smooth.
- Cover and let stand for 25 to 30 minutes before using.
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over a medium-high heat until oil reaches desired temperature of 360°F (or use deep fryer).
- Using tongs to hold chicken strips, dip in batter;allow excess to drip off.
- Remove and carefully lower, one by one, into the hot oil.
- After about 1 minute, turn the strips.
- Continue to turn the strips occasionally until they are golden,cooking for a total of 4 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined tray.
- Pat more towels on top to absorb excess oil.
- Serve immediately with barbecue sauce or sweet and sour sauce.