- Combine beans and water to cover in a saucepot, over a moderately-high flame.
- Bring to a boil, cover, remove from heat, and allow to stand for 60 minutes.
- Drain, rinse, and drain.
- Transfer to a large casserole or Dutch oven.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the beans.
- Add water just to cover beans.
- Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.