Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mixed Vegetables, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 can (15 oz) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 package (¾ oz) mushroom gravy mix, prepared as directed on package
- 2 cups cooked leftover beef, cubed
- In medium saucepan; combine prepared gravy, mixed vegetables, and beef.
- Cook over medium heat for 5–7 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Serve hot.