Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yields 8 servings
- 8 (8-inch) soft flour tortillas
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package firm tofu, mashed
- ½ teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 cups diced tomato, drained
- 2 cups thick tomato salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas, tomato salsa and cheese.
- Place ½ cup of mixture in center of each tortilla and roll.
- Place in baking dish, seam side down.
- Pour salsa over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.