Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Bivins Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1990. Date and source unknown.
- 3 pounds bouneless chuck, cubed
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 large white Onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 cups dark beer
- ¼ cup flour
- Coat Beef with flour.
- Brown in melted butter.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Combine meat, Onion, salt, pepper, garlic and beer in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Turn control to high.
- Dissolve remaining flour in small amount of water.
- Stir into meat mixture, cook on high 30-40 minutes.