Purchased from Bivins Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1990. Date and source unknown.
- 3 pounds bouneless chuck, cubed
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 large white Onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 cups dark beer
- ¼ cup flour
- Coat Beef with flour.
- Brown in melted butter.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Combine meat, Onion, salt, pepper, garlic and beer in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Turn control to high.
- Dissolve remaining flour in small amount of water.
- Stir into meat mixture, cook on high 30-40 minutes.