Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Clean the meat and cut into small cubes.
- Put the oil in a casserole and glaze the meat. Set the meat aside
- Put the onions in the casserole and sauté until brown.
- Add the meat and cover with water. Season to taste.
- Simmer for at least 2 hrs.
- Wash the gombos, and cut them in two. Remove the coarse grains, dice and put in the casserole.
- Leave to cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
- add the marrow seed paste watered in a half litre of water. Cook for approximately 10 minutes.