- Lightly fry the beef or chicken cubes with the margarine, onion, garlic and salt in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add ½ cup of water just to make a thick sauce, add the remaining ingredients except the sour cream and ketchup.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and check the meat for doneness.
- When done, add the sour cream and ketchup.
- Mix briefly and take the saucepan out of the heat. The cream should stay on the heat just enough to warm up. Do not let it cook too long.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.