Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lightly fry the beef or chicken cubes with the margarine, onion, garlic and salt in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add ½ cup of water just to make a thick sauce, add the remaining ingredients except the sour cream and ketchup.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and check the meat for doneness.
- When done, add the sour cream and ketchup.
- Mix briefly and take the saucepan out of the heat. The cream should stay on the heat just enough to warm up. Do not let it cook too long.