Makes 6 servings.
- 1 4- to 6-1/2-ounce package long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 pound boneless Beef sirloin Steak, cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup red pepper strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 7-ounce can sweet yellow corn, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Prepare rice mix as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, season Beef with salt and black pepper; brown Beef with garlic in oil in large skillet over high heat.
- Stir in red pepper, Mushrooms, zucchini, corn and onions; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir in rice; heat thoroughly