Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings of beef and vegetable stir fry.
- 1 cup beef broth
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Asian dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 pound flank steak, cut against the grain into strips
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz bag carrot matchsticks
- cooked brown rice
- In a bowl, whisk first 8 ingredients.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tsp oil.
- Add steak and cook 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan, set aside.
- Drain any fat from pan.
- Return skillet to heat, add broccoli and ½ cup water.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove cover, cook until water has evaporated.
- Add remaining oil to pan.
- Add peppers and onion, cook 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add carrots, cook 1 min.
- Return beef to skillet.
- Add sauce, cook 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with brown rice.