Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 3/4 pound boneless Beef sirloin Steak
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced yellow squash
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Partially freeze Steak; slice across the grain into 1/8-inch strips.
- Season Beef with salt and black pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Brown meat quickly in oil. Add red pepper, Mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, onions, garlic, rosemary and thyme; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir in rice; heat thoroughly.