- 2 lbs. Cubed Beef
- 2 medium potatoes (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon. oil
- 4 tablespoon. Sugar
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon. worcestershire sauce 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 scallions
- 1 tablespoon. basil or thyme
- Black and hot pepper to taste
- Season meat with soy, worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. Marinate for 3 hours or overnight in a mixing bowls.
- Heat oil and add Sugar in a large pot. Allow to burn until dark brown and looks like a caramel coating.
- Add remaining ingredients except potatoes and cook for 20–30 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cook until tender.