Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Your Family is Hankering For Meat And potatoes, Put Together This Easy Casserole.
Total: 45 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 30 minutes
Makes 6 Servings
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped (1 Cup)
- 1 Package (8 Ounces) Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 Cup Betty Crocker? Potato Buds? Mashed potatoes (dry)
- 3/4 Cup sour cream
- 2/3 Cup Original Bisquick? Mix
- 2 Teaspoons Chopped Fresh chives
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons Original Bisquick? Mix
- 1 Can (18.8 Ounces) Progresso? Ready-to-Serve Creamy Mushroom Soup
- 1 Bag (1 Pound) Green Giant? Frozen Broccoli Cuts, Thawed And Drained
- 1/4 Cup ketchup
- 1. Heat Oven to 400?f. Cook Beef, Onion, Mushrooms And salt in 12-Inch Skillet Over Medium Heat, Stirring Occasionally, Until Beef is Brown.
- 2. While Beef is Cooking, Heat water And butter to Boiling in 2-Quart Saucepan; Remove From Heat. Stir in potatoes (dry) And sour cream. Let Stand 1 Minute, Then Stir Vigorously Until Smooth. Stir in 2/3 Cup Bisquick Mix, The chives And egg.
- 3. Drain Beef Mixture. Stir 3 Tablespoons Bisquick Mix Into Soup. Stir Soup Mixture, Broccoli And ketchup Into Beef Mixture. Heat to Boiling. Boil Uncovered 1 Minute. Pour Into Ungreased 3-Quart Casserole. Scoop Potato Dumpling Mixture Around Edge of Casserole.
- 4. Bake Uncovered 25 to 30 Minutes or Until Dumplings Are Light Golden Brown.
High Altitude (3500-6500 Ft)
- 1 Serving: Calories 460 (calories From Fat 245); Fat 27g (saturated 12g); Cholesterol 110mg; Sodium 1200mg; Potassium 700mg; Carbohydrate 32g (dietary Fiber 4g); Protein 22g % Daily Value: Vitamin a 34%; Vitamin c 28%; Vitamin d 12%; Calcium 14%; Iron 16%; Folic Acid 20%Diet Exchanges: 2 Starch; 2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
Jenn b Aka Mom2sam And Tiny
Http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/1recipes_Galore2007-SmallapplianceHttp://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/1recipes_Galore2007-DrinksCheck Them Out