Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Total preparation and cooking time: 30 to 45 Minutes
- Makes 32 Appetizers
- 2 boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut ¾ inch thick (about 1 pound each)
- 32 slices Italian bread (½ inch thick)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1¼ cups drained giardiniera
- 3½ cups (two 7-Ounce packages) Sargento Bistro blends mozzarella and Asiago with roasted garlic, shredded
- Place bread slices on two 15- by 10- by 1-inch jelly roll pans. Brush tops with butter.
- Toast bread slices in 425 °F oven 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Place beef steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Carve each steak into 32 thin slices.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Top toast slices evenly using 1 package of cheese.
- Top each toast slice with 2 steak slices and 1 teaspoon giardiniera.
- Sprinkle remaining package of cheese evenly over toasts.
- Place 1 jelly roll pan on rack so cheese is 2 to 3 inches from heat.
- Broil 1½ to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining pan.
- Serve immediately.