Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Total preparation and cooking time: 30 to 45 Minutes
- Makes 32 Appetizers
- 2 boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut ¾ inch thick (about 1 pound each)
- 32 slices Italian bread (½ inch thick)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1¼ cups drained giardiniera
- 3½ cups (two 7-Ounce packages) Sargento Bistro blends mozzarella and Asiago with roasted garlic, shredded
- Place bread slices on two 15- by 10- by 1-inch jelly roll pans. Brush tops with butter.
- Toast bread slices in 425 °F oven 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Place beef steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Carve each steak into 32 thin slices.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Top toast slices evenly using 1 package of cheese.
- Top each toast slice with 2 steak slices and 1 teaspoon giardiniera.
- Sprinkle remaining package of cheese evenly over toasts.
- Place 1 jelly roll pan on rack so cheese is 2 to 3 inches from heat.
- Broil 1½ to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining pan.
- Serve immediately.