Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 3/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 x 10 oz can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- ⅓ lb thinly sliced roast beef or ham
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 x 4 oz can mushrooms pieces and stems, drained
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Unroll pizza crust on cookie sheet; gently stretch to form 12" square.
- Layer beef, onions, mushrooms and cheeses on half the crust to within 1" of edge.
- Fold crust over filling; fold edge up and seal with fork.
- Cut slits on top.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is hot.
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with mustard.