From Menu and Recipes Week 3/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 x 10 oz can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- ⅓ lb thinly sliced roast beef or ham
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 x 4 oz can mushrooms pieces and stems, drained
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Unroll pizza crust on cookie sheet; gently stretch to form 12" square.
- Layer beef, onions, mushrooms and cheeses on half the crust to within 1" of edge.
- Fold crust over filling; fold edge up and seal with fork.
- Cut slits on top.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is hot.
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with mustard.