Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 baking potatoes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 12oz. package broccoli slaw
- 1 10oz. container alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of pepper
- Place baking potatoes on paper towel in microwave. Microwave on 100% power for 18 min. or until tender. Remove potatoes, wrap each in foil. Let stand 5 min.
- Heat skillet. Brown beef and sprinkle with Italian herb seasoning and 1/4 tsp. salt. Add broccoli slaw and cook until wilted.
- In bowl, whisk together alfredo sauce, cheese, milk and nutmeg.
- Stir sauce into beef mixture and cook until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Heat broiler.
- Unwrap potatoes, leaving foil in place. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise on top. Push ends to slightly open tops. Transfer potatoes in foil to broiler pan. Season with 1/4 tsp salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Scoop 3/4 cup of beef mixture into each split potato.
- Sprinkle each potato with some of the remaining shredded cheddar cheese.
- Broil potatoes until cheese melts.
Makes 6 servings.