Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For vegetarians, substitute fake meat to enjoy this tasty salad.
- Makes 6 servings.
- ¾ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup Irish whiskey
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 8 oz cashel blue cheese, or similar blue cheese, crumbled
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- grilled tenderloin
- Soak raisins in whiskey for 1 hour.
- Drain and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all other ingredients except for the lettuce and tenderloin.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, arrange lettuce in a large platter or salad bowl.
- Pour dressing.
- Slice tenederloin and arrange on top of salad.
- Sprinkle raisins.